Friday, April 3, 2009

Less Stressful Life

Because of recent changes in my personal life I'm experience stress. I'm not feeling
good for some time - today I search for some advices online. So I decided try to make changes to my life and make it less stressful. Here is list of recommended items for the article

1. One thing at a time.
2. Simplify your schedule.
3. Get Moving.
4. Develop one healthy habit this month.
5. Do something calm
6. Simplify your finances.
7. Have a blast!
8. Get creative.
9. Declutter
10. Be early.

For next few weeks I will try to do the following:
1. Check email at night (ONCE a day).
2. Drink Water (no juice or coke)
3. Going to gym (sign for membership in Local gym) and Walking
4. Focus on one thing at once (1)
5. Don't listen to radio (instead listen to music)
6. No Political news online (except www.slashdot.org)
7. Have schedule for a day.
8. Eat healthy.

I'll promise to update the post weekly.

No comments:

Post a Comment