Friday, April 17, 2009

How Can I Clear My Mind?

About two weeks ago I started to make changes to my life Live Stressful Live. I start to see some progress. Also, I realized that my mind is not clear. So searching on Google I found interesting article How Can I clear My Mind?

I see that I have the symptoms therefore I should try to resolve it. Here are the methods how ti clean my mind:
- Try Mediation
- Cultivate Mindfulness
- Try Expressive Writing
- Distract Yourself

I also realize that I have "Type A" personality. Here is explanation and advice for the Type A

Negative Effects of Type A Behavior:
- Hypertension
- Heart Disease
- Job Stress
- Social Isolation

What Can Be Done for Type A's:

- Change Your Work Life
- Change Thought Patterns
a). Fake It Till You Make It
b). Start Journaling
1). Keep a record
2). Write about your feelings
3). Write about solutions
4). Face Your Fears:
- Long Lines in the Grocery Store
- Make It A Game
- Breathing Exercises
- Love Your Pets
- Gardening

No comments:

Post a Comment